New Hampshire Immigration Attorney
Ready to Help You & Your Family Achieve the American Dream
United States immigration law is complex. Whether you are interested in getting a visa or becoming a U.S. citizen, the legal process consists of extensive paperwork and many steps. If there is an error in your application or you missed a deadline, your immigration journey may come to an end, which is why it is important to hire a skilled immigration lawyer to help you get the best possible results in your case.
At Bryan W. Clickner, Attorney at Law, PLLC, I am committed to helping you navigate the complexities of the U.S. immigration system. I can thoroughly examine your case, help you collect the necessary documents, file your paperwork on your behalf, and represent you in court, if necessary. Let my firm protect your rights and best interests from start to finish.
How I Can Help You
When you hire me, I will show you the proper steps to take when applying for visas, work permits, marriage licenses, and citizenship. Not only will I help you explore all your options and make sure you completely understand your circumstances, but I can also help you avoid making costly mistakes.
My firm handles the following types of immigration matters in New Hampshire:
- Appeals & Waivers – Whether your USCIS application was denied or you face deportation proceedings, I am ready to appeal your case or obtain a provisional unlawful presence waiver on your behalf.
- Asylum – If you fear persecution if you were to return to your native country based upon your race, nationality, religion, political opinion, or membership in a specific group, I can help you file for asylum.
- Family-Based Visas – If you are interested in obtaining legal permanent residency through marriage or helping a loved one apply for a visa or green card, look no further than my firm to guide you through each step of the process.
- Employment-Based Visas – Whether you are interested in coming to the U.S. to live and work or hiring a foreign employee to work for your company, we represent both professionals and employers in all areas of employment-based immigration.
- Visas & Adjustment – If you are a nonimmigrant visa holder who is interested in obtaining a green card, I can help you adjust your immigrant status to make you eligible for legal permanent residency.
- Labor Certifications – Employers in the U.S. who are interested in hiring foreign workers and making them permanent employees must file for PERM labor certification.
- Citizenship & Naturalization – If you want to become a U.S. citizen, let me guide you through the naturalization process.
Contact My Firm Today!
No matter what type of immigration matter you are dealing with, I am ready to assist you throughout the legal process. I give each of my clients the personalized attention necessary to obtain positive outcomes.
Call (888) 783-5821 to schedule a confidential consultation.